D5.1: Organisational and activity plan for establishment of the TCP
P2ENDURE promotes evidence-based innovative solutions for deep renovation based on prefabricated plug
and play systems in combination with on-site scanning, robotic 3D printing and Building Information
Modelling (BIM), demonstrated and monitored at 10 real projects in four geo-clusters with EU-wide
This report constitutes the Deliverable D5.1 “Organisational and activity plan for establishment of the
Technology Commercialisation Platform (TCP) and engagement of stakeholders in e-Marketplace” for the
P2ENDURE project and aims to set up actions to create a solid community of stakeholders belonging to
This report consists in the following Chapters:
- Chapter 1 introduces the TCP and describes its objectives.
- Chapter 2 presents target groups and indicates how to identify new stakeholders.
- Chapter 3 describes the plan for the establishment of the TCP.
- Chapter 4 provides an overview of the opportunities that TCP can offer to the P2Endure technologies.
- Chapter 5 summarises the main outcomes of this report.