In this section the final public deliverables of the P2ENDURE project are published.
Work Package 1 "Product innovation"
Work Package 2 "Process innovation"
- Deliverable D2.7: Technical and alliance plan for temporary local renovation factory at district level
- Deliverable D2.8: Standardised deep renovation feasibility assessment and project proposal for client’s and authority’s approval
Work Package 3 "Performance validation and optimisation"
- Deliverable D3.1: Validation report of reduced use of net primary energy
- Deliverable D3.2: Validation report of lowered embodied energy at prefab renovation projects
- Deliverable D3.3: Validation report of reduced renovation cost and time
- Deliverable D3.4: Validation report of replicability and scalability of PnP prefab solutions
- Deliverable D3.5: Validation report of reduced disturbance for inhabitants during renovation
- Deliverable D3.6: Validation report of improved indoor environment quality
Work Package 4 "Live demonstration projects"
Work Package 5 "Exploitation, standardisation and market upscaling"
- Deliverable D5.1: Organisational and activity plan for establishment of the Technology Commercialization Platform (TCP) and engagement of stakeholders in e-Marketplace
- Deliverable D5.2: Report of the TCP business workshops and for market upscaling
- Deliverable D5.3: Exploitation plan based on Exploitation Strategy Seminar
- Deliverable D5.4: Business plan addressing start-up and spin-off SMEs
- Deliverable D5.5: Report on certification documents, IPR strategies and patent applications
Work Package 6 "Communication, dissemination and synergy"
Work Package 7 "Project management"
Work Package 8 "Ethics requirements"
EU - Shared Left Column - Top Content
EU - Shared Left Column - Bottom Content
EU - Shared Left Column - Feature Content